Ausbarge Marine Services have the capabilities and a complete range of plant and equipment to assist in all marine projects wherever they are.
- Marine construction projects from minor to major works
- Large and small tugs, and barges for coastal transport and bridge repairs
- Inland rivers and dam projects
- Remediation and minor dredging
- Supply, installation and maintenance of silt control systems
- Tug assist shipping
- Waterfront deliveries and pickups (residential and commercial)
- Harbour event deliveries and pickups
- Marine salvage
- Ship stores and provisions (harbour or offshore)
And now specialising in Heavy Lift, Oversized and Project Cargoes.
Harbour Services and Towage Operations
Ausbarge Marine Services maintain general harbour towage, workboat services and barging activities in the ports of Sydney Harbour, Port Botany, Newcastle and Yamba. We provide services to the Caltex Terminal Wharf at Kurnell and Viva Terminal in Sydney. Ausbarge service the shipping industry and port users while maintaining a busy coastal towage service and have a wide selection of barges. These barges have the capability to have cranes on board of up to 350 tonnes capacity.
Marine components of projects can be very concerning to those who have a limited knowledge of the maritime environment. Ausbarge Marine Services have an in-depth knowledge of plant and equipment which is available. In the event we cannot supply what is required, we can assist in locating what is available through our many contacts around Australia.
Lakes & Rivers
Ausbarge Marine Services have a wide range of road transportable barges through our company Barges Australia. The bonus with these barges is they are road transportable and can be trucked anywhere around Australia to any of the remote rivers or dams or coastal locations at a low mobilisation cost.